How to have Healthy, Happier, and Calmer Pets and Animals with Tissue Salts
Do you have a cat with attitude?
Is your dog down and out?
Many pet ailments, mood and behavior problems can be helped with Tissue Salts. Your horse, pet or competition animal may be trying to tell you that they are experiencing mineral deficiencies, if only you knew how to read the signs.
FINALLY, after years of people asking for this workshop, we are running a Tissue Salts for Animals Workshop.
I have successfully treated lots of clients pet cats, dogs, chooks and more with Tissue Salts over the years, with some great results. “Tissue Salts for Animals Expert” Sue Bradtke from WA is presenting Tissue Salts For Animals. If you love the idea of being able to help your pets naturally, you will love this workshop!
Has your horse, dog, cat or other small pet ever exhibited any of the following:
- Unusual behaviours like licking fences, floors, walls or incessantly licking themselves
- Hyperactive behaviour resulting in destroying the yard or knocking things over
- Overly aggressive behaviour
- Anxiety with other animals or humans
- Other problem behaviours
- Just doesn’t look well
- Looking down in the dumps and you wish you could help
Well, now you can learn how to use Tissue Salts to treat early symptoms and improve behaviour in your beloved pets. You can be your own Doctor Harry!
This is also extremely useful for show animals and performance dogs or horses. Learn direct from Sue Bradke, a Bowen and Emmett Therapist for horses, small animals and people who brings years of experience in this field together with her knowledge and training in Biochemic Minerals to teach you how to treat your pets. Practitioners, this is a great opportunity to add another string to your bow, learn how to treat animals with Tissue Salts and add even more value to your practice.
- How to support your pets, animals and stock with simple first aid treatments
- How to calm your hyperactive pet
- How to recognize and treat signs and symptoms of mineral deficiencies in animals
- How to relieve colic in horses
- How to improve performance and recovery in competition animals
- How to improve problem behaviours in your pets
- How to reduce anxiety in your pets
During the workshop, you will not only learn the how to and why but you will see live demonstrations using Tissue Salts on animals, giving you a unique understanding of this amazing treatment option.
Saturday March 25th in Canberra. Venue TBA.
This is a one-off Workshop, with only limited places available, and places will book fast. So, book now. Don’t miss this one!
Limited places also available for animal consult with Sue Bradke. Friday 24th March. Book your spot now with Robyn on 0408904353. Don’t miss out.
Date(s) - 25 Mar 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Canberra Body Harmony School