How to Create Change with Grace, Flow and Ease and Without Struggle
Body Harmony One-day Workshop
Bodywork for Change
Creating Grace and Flow in your Body and your Life
In this one day workshop, discover how to
- create more fluid breath and movement in your body so you can feel great and move more easily through life
- How to use intention to create the life you want regardless of your current circumstances
- Relax your nervous system, so you can create safety and security in your choices
Many people struggle with change. There are many types of change – Change that comes from outside of you that is forced on you; change from within where you want to create or manifest something different. For some people change is difficult and taxing yet those who manage change well seem to flow through change easily and create what they want in their life. What is different? How would creating more flow in your body or life help you?
This class will give some simple steps to support you through change, and create lasting healthy choices and changes in your life.
Who is this class for people who
- want some downtime to relax, refresh and nourish yourself
- have changes that are happening in their work, home or social environment and want ways to adapt to those changes easily
- have difficult decisions to make and want to make them consciously
- Want more breath, freedom of movement and ease in your body so you can feel healthier and more vibrant
- struggle with making change in their life, health or lifestyle even though they know will feel better afterwards
- want to create lasting change in their life
- want to create more grace and flow in the way that they move through life and adapt to situations.
This class is amazing value. You will have the support and expertise of 7 International Body Harmony Teachers to support you in manifesting your intentions for the day.
Early Bird payment by 10th Nov $160
Association Members $150
Venue: Sundown Motel Resort 205 Narrabundah Lane Symonston
Bonus offer: FREE Morning Somatic Movement Class
Meredith Dolan presents a Body Ease morning Somatic Movement Class
Somatic Movement awakens lost movement and invites exploration so that you can move easily.
Time: 8:15am for 8:30am Start
Cost: only $25 for the class on its own if you are not attending the workshop
FREE for Workshop participants – If you are attending please write YES Movement in the comments section of the registration Page.
Bring a Yoga mat or blanket
Proceeds from this Workshop go to The Body Harmony Association to support the creation of resources for Body Harmony Practitioners and members of the Body Harmony Association.
7 Body Harmony Teachers
Class will be led by Duncan Hogg, with all 7 teachers bringing their expertise and unique skills to support you on the day.
Robyn Barraclough (NSW)
Duncan Hogg (Qld)
Gina Carruthers (Qld)
Meredith Dolan (NSW)
Brendan Allen (ACT)
Dale Poole (WA) Andrea Royen (Spain)
Date(s) - 3 Dec 2017
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sundown Motel Resort
Bookings are closed for this event.