Connecting with Nature can be therapeutic and healing, and even used to help solve problems.
I love going for early morning walks or drives, Nature never fails to give me a gift for the day.
Here is a simple nature connect exercise that you can use help embody an intention.
Start with an intention, then take some time to absorb your surroundings.
- Notice what attracts your attention in nature, is it a tree or plant, a sound, an animal, or something else.
- Take the time to feel the sensations of it in your body.
- Do you experience a physical response, if so where in your body?
- What is the quality of the sensation that you feel.
- Allow the pleasure of the sensation to spread through other areas of your body?
- What suggestions does this sensation give you about your intention?
- How can you bring that sense into your day, every day for the next week?
- Choose a time and place for how you can include that quality in your day.
Notice your responses and let me know what you discovered.
I look forward to hearing your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my facebook page.
- here is a little video of another member of the water dragon family that I saw